* Released v4.0.0.
* build: Building mkvtoolnix now requires libebml v1.0.0 and libmatroska v1.0.0 or later.
* all command line tools: bug fix: Fixed the output of eastern languages like Japanese or Chinese under cmd.exe on Windows.
* mmg: new feature: Added the estimated remaining time to the mux and job dialogs.
* all: Added a translation of the programs into Dutch by René Maassen (see AUTHORS).
* mkvextract: feature removal: Removed support for extracting FLAC tracks into Ogg FLAC files. Instead they're always written into raw FLAC files. The option "--no-ogg" has been removed as well.
* mkvmerge: feature removal: Removed support for the FLAC library older than v1.1.1.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed support for reading FLAC tracks from Ogg files following the FLAC-in-Ogg-mapping established with FLAC v1.1.1. Fix for bug 488.
* mmg: enhancement: The "mkvmerge executable" input in the preferences dialog is not read-only anymore. Final part of a fix for bug 490.
* mmg: bug fix: mmg will output a warning if it is used with a mkvmerge executable whose version differs from mmg's version. Part of a fix for bug 490.
* mmg: bug fix: If adding a file fails mkvmerge's error message will be shown in a scrollable dialog instead of a normal message box. Part of a fix for bug 490.
* mmg: Added 'IVF' files to the list of known input file types.
* mkvmerge: Added support for reading IVF files with VP8 video tracks.
* mkvextract: Added support for extracting VP8 video tracks into IVF files.
* mkvmerge, mkvinfo, mkvextract: bug fix: Fixed handling of clusters missing a cluster timecode element.
* mkvinfo GUI: bug fix: Frames for simple blocks were shown at ...