-7-Zip now can unpack UEFI BIOS files.
- 64-bit version of 7-Zip now includes additional 32-bit shell extension DLL. So other 32-bit programs can call 64-bit 7-Zip via context menu.
- Now it's possible to associate 7-Zip with file types without Administrator rights.
- New -mf=FilterID switch to specify compression filter. Examples: 7z a -mf=bcj2 a.7z a.tar 7z a -mf=delta:4 a.7z a.wav 7z a -mf=bcj a.tar.xz a.tar - 32-bit 7-Zip running under 64-bit Windows x64 now can use up to 4 GB of RAM.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- New localizations: Corsican, Kyrgyz, Ligurian.
What's new in latest alpha update:
- The bug was fixed: 7-Zip could crash in some cases, if user breaks operation with 7z archive.