- Updated the IMPORT FILE function so that PGS subtitles (.SUP) are imported from MKV files when they are present.
- Corrected an issue in which multipart sources consisting of a very large number of segments could cause a failed demux.
- Fixed an error introduced in v0.44.6 that may cause "ERROR in attempt to mux (MKVMERGE)" during rebuild to ALTERNATE output.
- Corrected an error that could result in audio reencode errors or a failed rebuild (due to zero length AC3 files).
- Corrected and error in which backup MPLS files were not being properly renamed when performing a QUICK_PLAY backup.
- Fixed a problem in Quick-Play rebuild that may result in "DoEncoding() 00058 2408" error.
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to the latest release (r2334).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE to the latest release (r2334).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.