jdobbs.net/freeware/BD-RBV06001.zip- Added experimental support for UHD-BD.
- Added FFMPEG to the package to facilitate 10 bit frame serving for UHD encoding.
- Added a new hidden option UHD_LIMIT_ENCODE which limits encodes to 10mins for each M2TS. Meant for testing a backup before starting actual
extended UHD-BD encoding.
- Added video file support when selecting a background image for menus.
Now you can choose an MKV, MP4, or M2TS to provide a full motion video
for the background.
- Corrected an error in which subtitles that have been imported in SRT
format and then output to SRT, where there were multiple subtitles, were
not included correctly in ALTERNATE output.
- Added a new hidden option SPECIAL_3D_MUX. If set to 1 the TSMUXER
parameters for "insertSEI" and "contSPS" are excluded from the video
command line in the meta file. Some have reported that this fixes
pixelation that has been experienced.
- Added an adjustment for audio overhead when muxing mono or stereo AC3
encodes (there is a more significant overhead in the M2TS muxtiplexing
by TSMUXER for some reason). This prevents occasional oversizing on
these types of sources.
- Added a check to correct a TSMUXER error in which is misinterprets stereo AAC audio as mono.
- Fixed errors related to creating extremely large batch queues.
- Fixed an error in ALTERNATE processing in which keeping intact audio
from an imported AAC source would cause "ERROR in attempt to mux
- Corrected a problem in which IVTC while using DirectshowSource() could cutoff the video before the end of the stream.
- Updated the ALTERNATE selection dialog so that bitrates can be changed for individual presets.
- Increased the maximum number of files that can be imported simultaneously.
- Added a 1 second delay after preparing a file during import. This is
an attempt to correct what might be a "race" issue that has been
reported but I couldn't repeat.
- Updated the included version of MEDIAINFO to version 17.12 in order to support reporting of HDR parameters.
- Updated the included version of X265-64.EXE to v2.8.68 10 bit version.
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.