- Added support for Neuron2's DGDecNV. Note that this software is not required for BD-RB to run, but it will likely speed encoding in most cases. DGDecNV requires a CUDA enabled video card and a license that can be obtained through a $15 donation. For more info and h/w requirements: neuron2.net/dgdecnv/dgdecnv.html
- Added code to make DGDecNV indexing execute concurrently with TSMUXER audio extraction. This should, in most cases, eliminate any additional time needed for the indexing. If problems occur however, concurrent indexing can be disabled through a new INDEX_WITH_EXTRACT hidden option. See HIDDENOPTS.TXT for more info.
- Corrected a bug that could result in a crash and the error "PredictAndEncode() 00006 XXXX" when MULTIPROCESS is active.
- Modified the log so the current date is shown as the job begins rather than the time-of-day.
- Updated the included version of X264.EXE to the latest release (r2164).
- Updated the included version of X264-64.EXE to the latest release (r2164).
- Other minor corrections and cosmetic fixes.